Here’s something that might be of interest to you.
Polarity Physiotherapy Center is a premiere Physical Rehabilitation, Functional training and Wellness facility that caters to all clients who need relief from pain, recovery from injury, improvement of physical condition or beginning a new and healthy lifestyle.
If you are:
- Tired of being in pain from a physical condition or injury
- Tired of long lines at the hospital or waiting in other physical rehabilitation facilities
- Looking for a place to start conditioning your body without feeling intimidated in gyms and other exercise facilities
- Looking for specialized training programs that are based on your health goals and physical fitness level
- If you want to experience the new and emerging techniques of manual therapy and new approaches that work to get you better, faster.
The Polarity Physiotherapy team consists of well- trained, skilled and PRC- licensed Physical Therapists from outstanding Physical Therapy Programs in the country. They have specialized training in the facets of physical rehabilitation through exercise, manual therapy, muscle and fascia manipulation, muscle release techniques, functional exercise and training, and specific conditioning.
The services they offere are:
1. Myofascial Release (MFR) – an effective hands-on therapy which can directly change and improve health of the fascia. The purpose of MFR is to break down scar tissue, relax the muscle and ‘myofascia’ and restore good posture.
– MFR techniques focus on relaxing the deep tissue of the body providing lasting and effective relief to the patient.
– It uses slow and sometimes deep pressure to restore the proper health of the fascia.
2. Physiotherapy – a science-based profession and takes a ‘whole person’ approach to health and wellbeing, which includes the patient’s general lifestyle. At the core is the patient’s involvement in their own care, through education, awareness, empowerment and participation in their treatment.
For more information, visit their Facebook page. (1317)